Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Back to Femdom

With my club gone and just managing someone else's club I have some new free time on my hands.
So I decided to make my return in the Femdom community. My first week there was a bit dissapointing.
All the nice looking subs, slaves and worshipers already had a Mistress, Dominatrix or Goddess.
Only the newbie looking types are on the market. Needless to say that most of them are annoying as hell and couldn't hold an intelligent conversation for more than 1 minute.

But I shouldn't rush.
I know what I'm worth and I'm sure I will meet the right people

2 comments:

  1. Is there anything in particular you seek in a sub? I've been debating getting back into the scene myself. I used to frequent The Dominion quite often and was collared for nearly a year Consequently, FemDom is something with which I'm familiar and somewhat experienced, although I would not presume to think myself an expert by any means. There is always more to learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't consider myself a Dom or Mistress but a Goddess (as in female worshiping). I'm not looking for subs or slaves who constantly need looking after, attention or told what to do. I'm looking for people who as soon a I come online live to please me with the means they have (Worship me). A sub who walks around in tiny latex thongs is not my thing either, they can wear it at the house or Femdom/BDSM locations but on "General" sims need to be well dressed. I don't do RLV either alto I prefer them to wear a collar. Sex yes, but it's not the main thing (see my previous blogs about what I think about the sl BDSM scene). Anyway, if interested send me an IM, I made an application to make it a bit easier for me to find the worshipers who might be worth it.

    ReplyDelete