Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Axi wants a raise

One of my hosts (Axi) came up to me asking for a raise. I told her to fuck off and I think she kinda took it literally. She pushed me on the bed, slid my panties to one side and started to eat my cunt.


She fucked my pussy with her long wet tongue, giving me immense pleasure.
But still kept telling (in between moans) that she wouldn't get a raise


She even convinced my manager Penny that she also needed a raise and when I told Penny that she could just forget about that, the two of them held me down on the bed.


Maybe they thought they could convince me with their oral skills, but even after two orgasms my answer was still NO. So they thought of something else.......


A raise in exchange for a key ....... Oh well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment